The Dietitian and Nutritionist Network Built to Help you Choose Foods to Shape your
Want a healthier, happier and longer life? Check out our vision for SalusWell! Don’t struggle alone … we are here to help!
(Click on the video below …)
(Click on the video below …)
Improving your Health through Nutrition
Better Results in Less Time
- The SalusWell network of dietitians, nutritionists and physicians is designed to support your efforts to get healthy and stay healthy.
- Our team is scrutinized to ensure they meet the highest standards, and each practitioner comes recommended by their current clients.
- Your Personal Coach will work with you to develop a personalized program for you, based on your individual goals.
- Using the sophisticated SalusWell tools, your dietitian or nutritionist can quickly pinpoint the optimal plan, and provide you with the recipes and grocery list to make your life easier!
- You have access to the latest articles and information through our blog, to easily keep up-to-date on important information to support your goals.
- Messages and emails can be generated and sent out to your dietitian, nutritionist or physician, manually or automatically, from inside the system.
- Access your support team when you need them, where you need them – via the phone or your computer
You get the information you need to better understand your food choices — to help shape your healthier life.
“I’ve been so impressed with the simplicity and ease of use for the system.”
“Talking to someone online has been perfect for me.”
“I’m telling all of my friends.”
“This is a huge time-saver and a great way to make sure I make good choices.”
Amazing Tools for Dietitians & Nutritionists
- Build a full professional profile in the system
- Set search status to reflect your areas of expertise
- List credentials, experience and skills
- Submit your preferred forms and we will add them into the system
- Receive detailed, custom reports for each client
- Directly send emails to your SalusWell clients from within the system
- Submit articles or videos to be shared via the SalusWell blog
Unparalleled Support for Clients
- Choose a dietitian or nutritionist who is an expert
- Choose a person who specializes in addressing your goals
- Choose a Quick Consult, Kick Starter, or Make a Difference program
- Complete a full SalusWell Health Assessment™ to kick-start your plan
- Receive detailed, custom reports for nutrition planning
- Search and choose the person that is the best fit for you!
ALL INFORMATION AND RECORD-KEEPING IN ONE PLACE
USE THE SYSTEM ANYWHERE, ANY TIME
SEARCH AND FIND THE BEST-MATCHED PERSON
CONFIDENTIAL, SECURE AND DISCREET
Better Results. Less Time.
- Identify your goals.
- Choose the best person for you.
- Start your coaching session.
Features You’ll Love!
To fit your schedule, book appointments with your Personal Coach online 24/7
SEND PRIVATE EMAILS
Communicate privately and directly with your Personal Coach. Send and receive secure emails from inside the system.
Complete a SalusWell Personal Lifestyle & Health Profile™ – shared only with your coach
One-on-one, online video coaching sessions
Update your food and activity to help your Personal Coach provide the best plan
SET & TRACK GOALS
Set goals with your Personal Coach and track your progress through our easy-to-read SalusWell Dashboard™
The SalusWell Health Assessment™ provides an individualized road map to optimize your program
SPECIALIZED MEAL PLANS
Your unique meal plan can be tailored based on health concerns, medications and/or nutritional goals
Why Dietitians and Nutritionists Think We’re Great!
“Saluswell’s system is extremely easy for both myself and my patients to learn how to navigate. They went above and beyond to build a system that ensures dietitians and their patients are able to connect from whenever is convenient.” Teresa Pangan, PhD, RDN
“I love Saluswell because I’m able to upload detailed reports to my patients so they always feel informed and secure. They can always send a quick message if they have any questions about the plan we devised together to get their health back on track.” Ken Sylvan
Contact Us Today